Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Finely, by Fine Fettle (www.finelybyfinefettle.com.au) (“Website”). This Website is owned and operated by Fine Fettle Foods Pty Ltd ACN 145 054 413 (“Fine Fettle”). Please take some time to read the following conditions applicable to the use and enjoyment of products and services provided on the site.
If there is any uncertainty with the terms and conditions above, please contact Fine Fettle before the completion of any purchase.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Website is created and controlled in New South Wales, Australia. All purchases are subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia, and where applicable the state of New South Wales. By using this site you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and Australia and agree that any legal action will only be commenced in these forums.
All content on this site, including text, icons, graphics, trade marks (whether registered or otherwise) etc. are the property of Fine Fettle or its suppliers (“Intellectual Property”) and are protected by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), Trade Marks Act 1995 (Cth) and any relevant international copyright law. No part or portion of this site may be copied, sold or used in any manner for any commercial purpose without written consent from Fine Fettle.
You may use the Website only for the following purposes, provided that you preserve the integrity of Fine Fettle’s Intellectual Property and acknowledge the author or owner of the content:
- posting links to the content on the Website on services such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram;
- sending links to pages on the Website to third parties; and
- referring to the Website on your own website to promote Fine Fettle products.
Other than stated above you may not use the Website, for any purpose, including:
- the reproduction of the Website content in any material form unless express written consent by the Fine Fettle is granted;
- the distribution of the Website content in any material form;
- re-transmission of the Website content by any medium of communication;
- uploading and/or reposting the Website content to any other site on the internet; or
- “framing” the content on the Website with other material on any other internet site.
The above are specifically prohibited by these terms and conditions.
You may not modify or copy:
- the layout of the Website; and
- any computer software and code contained in the Website.
The Fine Fettle content and Intellectual Property provided on the Website is provided for personal use only and may not be:
- re-sold and/or re-distributed in any material form;
- stored in any storage media; and/or
- used, altered, reproduced, published or transmitted in any way,
without the prior written consent of Fine Fettle.
Fine Fettle only ships its goods to customers in Australia.
CONFIRMATION OF ORDER
All orders placed are an offer of purchase and are subject to acceptance by Fine Fettle. If an order is not accepted a full refund will occur at the earliest possible convenience. Fine Fettle reserves the right to refuse an offer for any reason.
Fine Fettle is a retail service for consumers, and reserves the right to refuse any orders that it reasonably believes are for the purposes of resale.
Fine Fettle is under no obligation to ship any goods ordered until payment for those goods has been received. In the case of payment by cheque, this would mean the clearing of funds represented by the cheque. In the event of the requested goods being unavailable Fine Fettle may cancel the transaction and effect a full refund.
All prices listed are inclusive of any Goods and Services Tax applicable.
PURPOSE OF GOODS
Upon purchase of goods, the buyer agrees to use the products only for their intended purpose. Any other use will cause the buyer to assume full responsibility for any loss or damage arising out of their use. Questions as to use can be directed to Fine Fettle at the following page: http://finefettle.com.au/contact-us/
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The advice and information contained within this Website is of a general nature and is not intended to constitute or replace professional advice for individual or specific conditions. While we make every effort to ensure that the information contained within this Website is correct, we take no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use.
Unless otherwise expressly provided in these terms and conditions, Fine Fettle disclaims all warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether written, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to, the implied warranties or guarantees of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.
To the extent permitted by law, all implied terms, conditions, warranties and guarantees (“Conditions”) which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions are excluded. If any Condition is implied into these terms and conditions by legislation and cannot be excluded, and Fine Fettle is able to limit your remedy, Fine Fettle’s liability is limited to one of the following:
- the replacement of the relevant Fine Fettle products or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the payment of the costs of replacing the relevant Fine Fettle products, or acquiring equivalent goods;
- supplying the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
Fine Fettle may in its sole discretion determine which of the foregoing limits will apply in any case.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
Fine Fettle does not warrant, guarantee or make any representation that:
- your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free;
- the Website, or the server that make the Website available are free of software viruses;
- errors and defects in the Website will be corrected.
Fine Fettle will not be held liable for:
- errors or omissions to the Website, or linked sites;
- delays to, interruptions of or cessation of services provided on the Website, or linked sites;
- defamatory, offence or illegal conduct of any use of the Website,
whether caused through the negligence of Fine Fettle, its employees or independent contractors, or through any other cause.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Fine Fettle maintains links to other web sites but makes no representations as to the accuracy of the material therein, and is not responsible for the content and conduct of these sites.
CONCLUSION OF TRANSACTION
The agreement for sale is concluded only when goods are handled over to the designated carrier.